(click outside of this help window to close)
- throttle: arrow keys (left and right vector, up and down increase/decrease thrust)
- throttle: shift, control, 'a', and 'd' (like KSP)
- landing gear: 'g'
- unclamp from launch clamp: space
- show minimap: 'm' (toggle; to completely disable, check the 'minimap' option in the upper right corner.)
- reset: 'r'
- rcs toggle: 'q' (when rcs is on, you can tilt the craft even with engines off)
- use center engine: '1'
- use three engines: '3'
- use all nine engines: '9' (not always possible)
- remember that you are not adjusting angle; you are adjusting the throttle vector, which takes a few moments to overcome the momentum of the rocket.
- if you hit the ground too fast or at an angle, you will crash.
- when you're ready to launch, don't forget to press space after you've throttled up to release the launch clamp
- don't forget to extend the landing gear.
- crashed? hit 'r'.